Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You Promised Me Summer, You're Giving Me Winter


Woo-hoo! Two outfit posts in one week! Finally.
So, the past three weeks have been tumultuous. First, we found out about some pretty earth rumbling budget cuts in our district, then I was told I would not be at my school next year because of said budget cuts and low enrollment (due to two schools opening/expanding near our borders); then, at the end of the week, my school became a Title I school and I heard that certain teachers might be back next year.
Just when I started thinking about the possibility of relocating to my beloved Bay Area for a job, I found out that my principal (in his true "I get what I want eventually" fashion) somehow managed to get me back next year.
That's probably too much information, but it's an explanation for why I've been so uninspired and absent.





Dress: Thrifted from Saver's
Rebozo (scarf): Patzcuaro, Mexico
Necklace: Garage sale
Boots: Forever 21

Coconut Records- The Thanks I Get

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your school drama. Our school is going through a budget crunch too, and we're not quite sure how it's going to play out yet. It sounds promising for you though!

p.s. I love those boots!