Sunday, April 25, 2010

vampires and angels, secret gardens and passageways


This outfit compromises of a bunch of current favorite pieces and some old standbys. It makes no sense, but I'm alright with that.
I started playing with my lipstick while taking photos and thought it would be fun to take some shots. Some fatalities: Got a little lipstick on my dress and I still have the drawing emblazoned on my arm despite having washed it off.
So, I've have been overindulging in National Public Radio all weekend. I can't get enough of the programs on there. Yesterday, I listened to CarTalk, Market Place, and a Prairie Home Companion. Today, I devoured Splendid Table.
I got my roots done yesterday (for my hair) and I talked to my stylist about transitioning to a nonbleach color. The pain of bleaching and the subsequent breakage is really getting to me. Before I go to a darker color, though, I have a few surprises in store, which I am pumped about!








Dress: Faith 21
Sweater: Thrifted from Saver's
Boots: Ebay
Necklaces: Oh Thousands! Actually, a store in San Antonio, flea market, Miss Misa Jewelry, Keystone Colorado
Rings: VeraMeat, store in Oakland, CA, antique store in Virginia City, NV, and overstock.com
Glasses: antique store in Virginia City, NV

1 comment:

amy said...

you are so beautiful, especially that hair of yours!