Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bunny Ears


Ok, summer and its clothing has officially become stale. I thought this outfit might make me feel better, but I ended up hating it almost instantly. I think it has less to do with the actual outfit as it does my deep-seated resentment for sweating in everything I wear right now. Does anyone have autumn temperatures currently? If so, I'm moving there.
By the way, just a little heads up: I'm heading (back) to San Fransisco in October and want very badly to spend a lot of money there. That on top of finding little of inspiration in any of the 8000 places that I shop online and otherwise means that I will be looking to get creative with what I've got. I do plan on garage saling a little again this fall (I think that's when you get the best stuff) to add a little creative flair back into my wardrobe, but I won't be making major purchases for a few months.
Also, thank you to my followers. I have now exceeded 90, which is completely astonishing to me. Sorry for being such a bum blogger lately.



Dress: Lane Bryant
Bracelets: Shop in Highlands, Denver and The Limited
Necklace: Made from tags on a dress
Ring: verameat
Bunny Ears Hat: Asos

3 comments:

Le blog de Letilor said...

Your shoes are fabulous. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Stopped by your blog to check it out and I have to say the photos are priceless! Gosh I love those shoes! Looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Bella
http://gypsyroxylee.wordpress.com/

Kawaii Hime said...

where did u find those shoes?????/ they are amazing,I would love to have them.