Saturday, September 25, 2010

Elasticized


I am obscenely amused with the fact that I just happened to grab the one pair of shoes I own that have elastic straps and my new Elastic Bandage cage legging from minxshop. The effect is so serendipitous, I am shocked.




I got a new nose ring from Rock Your Nose on etsy. I was looking for something with a little extra umph to it. I just happened to stumble upon this seller two weeks ago and I love her stuff. I will be purchasing a great deal more from her.

Skirt: Go International Target
Tank: Old Navy
Vest: Target
Necklace: Secondhand garage sale
Sunglasses: Plato's Closet
Clutch: Vintage
Elastic Bandage cage legging: minxshop
Shoes: Aldo

Peter Bjorn and John-Amsterdam

2 comments:

This Sunday Child said...

HOT!!!

I have similar shoes.... and now I'm so coveting the cage legging!

Unknown said...

That is great fashion. Mixing them is too much lovely. Your shoes are perfect. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

wholesale rocawear