Saturday, September 18, 2010

Walking on a Dream


So, I've been gone. I haven't felt that my outfits were all that extra special and therefore, felt no motivation as far as the photography bit. Sometimes, you just need to recalibrate. I believe that with everything. I believe that with my job, teaching Zumba, and fashion. So, I just took it easy for a while and now I'm feeling fabulous. This outfit materialized in my head on a whim yesterday and I decided to just wear it without even laying it out, first. I do this sometimes, but they are typically safer outfits. I am so happy with this, though. It's campy and outlandish and it makes me feel a little like an eccentric old lady. Furthermore, picture taking went like a dream, which was great since my puppy was with me and I could tell he was getting restless.
So, sometimes recalibrating does work and it's not just a justification residing in my head.





Dress: Faith 21
Necklace: Express
Headband and clutch: Asos
Socks: sockdreams.com
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Empire of the Sun- Walking on a Dream

1 comment:

Simple Beauty said...

Those shoes are to die for! teach me how to walk in them!