Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Just Don't Have It

The spotty posting on the blog may or may not have gone unnoticed. The fact is, I'm planning on taking a two week break from blogging to recoup and energize again. Last week was extremely difficult and I'm still recovering. In addition, the fickle winter/summer juxtaposition and my constant push-pull with being fashion forward while still being middle school appropriate is starting to wear on me. Although this disenchantment with the staleness of March's winter is typical, I feel like this year is painfully acute. Then again, I probably say that every year. Anyway, I might be around with some inspiration posts or shopping finds, but the outfit posts will be miniscule at best.
I long for the days when I feel inspired again, but until then, I will gaze at photos of the timeless Jane Mansfield.



P.S. I'm also not shopping right now to save money for my trip to San Fransisco, which happens in 18 days! Shopping opportunities abound. How divine!

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I hope you have a relaxing time away from blogging x

Toni said...

i'm sorry things weren't going well for you. i hope it all works out. we'll miss you!