Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revitalization




I finally feel up, and even eager, for blogging again. The break made me miss dressing up desperately and the weather is showing signs of nearing Spring. This outfit is from yesterday, but I never quite got to posting it, as I rushed into my bed for a restful sleep after a long day. These shoes are brilliantly comfy! I'm not entirely sure whether that is due to their own attributes or because I'm finally getting used to the towering heights of all my new shoe acquisitions.
Also, I cut my hair yesterday. I stepped out of the shower and was just plain sick of it, so I took some scissors out and went at it without any true vision of what I wanted. My experience with cutting my own hair has been that I require a two day grace period. The first day, I usually get the general idea, but I don't want to go completely scissor crazy and cut my hair too short, so I revisit the hair situation the next day. Today's outfit post is a much prettier hair post since I chopped at my hair a little more this morning.
Anyway, it's good to be back and I have a little surprise coming up.




Dress: Secondhand (ARC)
Scarf: Secondhand from Turkey
Blazer: Loehman's
Shoes: Cathy Jean
Necklace and Bracelet: Vintage
Bag: Antoinette Lee

1 comment:

manuel said...

you look amazing in this outfit! love it! love the hair also!