Sunday, March 22, 2009

Contest!

I was thrilled when Alyssa at Chic Downtown contacted me about giving away an item for one of my loyal readers. One of you lucky readers will receive this amazing ring (that I personally want for myself) and here's how you get it:

I need a new image for my blog banner. The only stipulation that I have is that it include the blog name (that being Big Girl Clothes Horse). Otherwise, you may use your own graphics, choose a photo from my blog, or whatever other resources you have at your disposal. I am hoping that the creative genius in you all will come out full force. Please e-mail your entries to me and I will choose a winner on the 12th of April. Good luck and have fun!

Compliments of chickdowntown.com, a great site for women's designer clothing from designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Nanette Lepore and Genetic Denim.

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Shame I cannot design banners for the life of me, that is a gorgeous ring!

indigotangerine said...

darn...just missed the deadline...i want that ring...
-indigo