Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!


Sorry for the absence. I've been moving, dealing with getting my wireless set up, struggling through negative degree temperatures, ice, and freezing pipes. It was a freaking weird week!
Anyway, I realize that the contest I was running ended seven days ago and I promise that I will select a winner this week. I will try to be around this week, but my internet is still not up, so we'll see what happens.





Leggings: Express
Tank: Old Navy
Sweater: Secondhand from Savers (four sizes too big)
Boots: Forever 21
Rings: (too many) Verameat, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Overstock, secondhand from garage sale

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Yay your back!!

YOur little christmas tree looks so cute, and it looks like someone is getting some big presents!!

I hope your life de-stresses soon!