Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Substitute


I have been pining for a pair of vintage 60's platform wedges (preferably in wood), but unfortunately, have yet to find one.
Well, during a break in my tutoring this evening, I stopped by Nordstrom Rack. I was super disappointed in their selection, but right before I was about to call it a day, I found these platforms.
I'm still contemplating whether or not to keep them, because, eventhough I love them, they feel a little bit 90's and not as 60's as I was hoping for.
What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Hmm they are really cute and look like they would fit in with your style, but honestly they do look more 90s than 60s...I think it is just the denim part. But they are still cute so if you like them keep them! :)

Unknown said...

Hmm, I'm not really getting 90s but it needs more pops of color on the denim to be 60s. Still cute though.

el_martina said...

i really like them! X