Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's a Vampire Weekend


I got a late start on the outfit front today because I got a massage, sought advice for a dog who I recently found out has anxiety, and picked up this tiara at Claire's because this outfit demanded a tiara, damn it!
Anyway, Vampire Weekend is my new musical infatuation that I can not get over. Hence, the title and music.
Sorry about the excessive pictures. I got into it.









I got a new tattoo! Please excuse the tape marks and slightly irritated skin.


Skirt: Faith 21
Petticoat: Anthropologie
Bracelets: Starlet and vintage Arab charm bracelet
Rings: Boutique in Oakland, CA and Verameat
Necklaces: Garage sale and Forever 21
Tee: Every Little Counts
Shoes: Rosegold (Urban Outfitters)

Vampire Weekend-Horchata

5 comments:

Melrose said...

Love both the outfits from this week. Your quirky style always makes me smile! And i love the tat... my university is huge for Native American studies and i love the mythology! Is there a personal significance as well?

Carlene said...

Melrose, yes there is a personal significance. I spent a significant amount of time during my college years on Pine Ridge Reservation and learned a lot from a resident medicine man. It's the only religion that I've ever bought into and I've since done a great deal of research on the myths and symbols of the Lakota tradition. I don't officially consider myself animist since I don't practice, but it is the belief system with which I am most aligned.

el_martina said...

I love this look!

Plus size fashion queen said...

This is one of my favourite song right now! I kept listening to it while vacationing in Miami last december!

Hi from Montreal!

http://mtlfashionplussize.blogspot.com/

lucy198731 said...

world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys
world cup jerseys