Sunday, January 10, 2010

We're Fated to Pretend


I found these sunglasses for $6 in Chinatown and, when I put them on, Matt begged me to buy them. He used the line that always works on me: "They are so you!"
My sister is crocheting a yoga bag for my new yoga mat. I picked the colors out today at the yarn store and I am so pumped. The pattern is awesome; I like it because it looks just like something a new age yogi would make high up on a mountain during some kind of vision quest. Granted, that is so not me, but I am all about playing the part.





Skirt: Go International Target
Sweater: Thrifted from Saver's
Rings: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Chinatown, San Fransisco
Boots: Ebay

Management-Fated to Pretend

4 comments:

jane st. clair said...

very cute skirt. i have to agree with matt: the sunglasses are very you.

melissa rose said...

goddamn i love this skirt! And is that actually you smiling in your most recent post? loves it!

Ewela said...

I love skirt and boots

CurvyGirlChic said...

Those are quite possibly the greatest boots ever!

CurvyGirlChic.blogspot.com