Thursday, February 5, 2009

Monkey


These photos show me monkying around in my backyard. I have this really messed up idea that if I alternate between heels and flats while teaching, I will prevent the muscles in the bottoms of my feet from tightening up and ruining my feet. I have no evidence for the truth of this belief, but that is why I wore the Chucks today. Surprise, surprise. My middle schoolers loved them.







Skirt: Secondhand
Tee: Secondhand
Cardigan: Kohl's
Shoes: Converse (at 6pm)
Bracelets: Vintage from vintage amore

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Oooh my fave pics of you. Loves them!

Carlene said...

Thanks! That is really sweet of you!

manuel said...

i love your t-shirt!
p.s. my word verification is FLAGALLA

manuel said...

i do have to say that I think you would look fabulous on it with those thick black glasses and those studded heels! WORK IT!