So, I've been a bit out of touch with the blogging world the past couple of days, mostly because I've been wrapped up in my little teacher microcosm. That is why I missed that Fashion Therapist had nominated me for this lovely award, which I am all to happy to pass on. One of the most miraculous things about blogging is the connectivity you experience with fellow bloggers. That would also be one of the stranger things about blogging because you "meet" people from all around the globe. The strangeness and the connectivity are what makes it so fun!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Every Little Counts
dear diary manuel navarro
Blame It On The Day Job
Flying a Kite
Daisy Chain Dreams
Fashion, Love, Martinis
4 days ago