Sunday, June 14, 2009

Migraine


Today I got my first migraine, which began with a crescent-shaped squiggly line in my vision and continued on with a lightning bolt slicing through my face from the right side of my forehead to my left ear lobe.
Anyway, after that episode, I was in desperate need of some TLC. I got dressed up and took myself shopping. I didn't last too long and didn't find much, but it did make me feel better.
I decided to layer my "invisible" pieces, which was a way of using this petticoat in a different manner. I felt a little naked, but what is fashion without the risk.



Dress: Shopbop
Petticoat: Anthropologie
Necklaces: All secondhand from Ball Park Market and various garage sales
Bag: Secondhand from garage sale
Shoes:

1 comment:

Purple Energy said...

Hi Sweet big big girl!!!!!!
One such proven NATURAL PAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM is PRAN YANTRA or Tesla Purple Positive Energy Plates & Disc. These plates are energised with UNIVERSAL FREE ENERGY WHAT WE CALL PRAN IN India.
It works on the scientific principle of Lights,Colours, Sounds & Vibrations.
The Aluminium Plates are Coloured in layers of red, blue, green & so on & by the time you put the last colour coat the surface assumes the colour PURPLE. These plates undergo a series of man made procedures at a specific location in the Himalayan Region of India & are DESIGNED FOR LIFE LONG USE ON HUMAN.ANIMAL & PLANTS.
DETAILS & Photo Album : purpleenergyproducts.com
!!!! http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu148/teslaindia_photos/