Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sweet Meets Spicy


No outfit photo today-- at least not from me. These photos are courtesty of Chictopia and two of my favorite Chictopians out there. Jos and Aranell have completely different fashion influences and their juxtoposition is just so delicious. It's like mixing chocolate (Aranell) with Chili peppers (Jos). They both have elements of style to which I aspire and I ogle their profile at least once a day. Sometimes I reach way back into their archives just to draw out more of the sweetness of that Chili-infused Chocolate.
On another note, we had a couple of funnel clouds in Colorado today and one pretty major tornado touch down out east. That's part of the reason I didn't get myself together enough to put on an outfit. I was glued to the TV-- as devastating as tornados can be, I can't help but become enthralled in the excitement.





No comments: