Friday, August 14, 2009

The Birds


I braved exhorbitant amounts of bird poop for a couple of these pictures today, but the location was so rad that I couldn't pass it up (bird poop or not).
A few thoughts: I just recently discovered Pandora and it's my brand new, fancy Crack cocaine. I just can't figure out why all my stations play the same artists. Time to branch out, perhaps?
Lunch is one of my favorite words to say and here. I just recently became aware of that.
I work with the coolest hippie ever. He's worked on the railroad, protested in the
60's at University of Maryland, was an extra in the film Gettysburg (he died 5 times) and he owned a guitar store. Furthermore, he adores me and my shoes, which makes him pretty cool in my book.
I bought and devoured a mini tub of chipotle hummus from Whole Foods. Coincidentally (or not), it's from Lafayette, Colorado and it is delicious.




Dress: Ross
Shoes: Chloe
Headband: Ghost Shells

1 comment:

jane st. clair said...

very cool photos. worth braving the poo, i'd say.
xo,
the little violet dress