Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm 1 Year Old


These photos are probably the most rushed I've ever done on my site. This is unfortunate given that today is my one year anniversary for the blog. It's interesting that I chose the same shirt and belt from my first outfit post ever on this blog.
I'm certainly not going to get all sentimental because I barely noticed the passing of this somewhat monumental event, but I still thought that it was worth noting an activity that has stuck in my life.
I have stuck with the blog for a year now. I can't commit to anything without severe discomfort and discord in my life... except for the blog.
I consider that progess in my endless battle with restlessness.



Dress: Ross
Blouse: Mom's
Belt: from another dress
Scarf: Vintage from ebay
Shoes: Aldo

1 comment:

jane st. clair said...

congratulations! i love your blog. it's v. inspiring. i also love your outfit and think it's great that you included a piece from your first post. do those shoes have little flowers on them? they look pretty.