Monday, September 29, 2008

Autumn is Having its Effect

It is probably no secret that autumn is my favorite season for a variety of reasons. The evidence of my infatuation is evident in the colors of today's outfit. Rusts, deep purples, and a mocha brown make this a (nearly) October outfit. The dress is pretty short for me and with the empire waist I worry about how covered I actually am, particularly when the wind blows ever so slightly. I usually wear it only with high boots so that I feel a little more covered, but I've been all about the risks lately and I'm going to say that it appears to have paid off.
Also, I'm trying something new today that I stole from The Cherry Blossom Girl. For each outfit, I will include a song that either expresses my mood or the mood of my clothing. I have also decided to include the scent that I wear with each outfit as well.
Dress: Conversation Pieces
Tank: Old Navy
Scarf and necklace: Vintage
Bracelets: Shopbop and Madame Bijoux
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Scent: Lavender Essential Oil

No comments: