Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flight Attendant Gone (Ever so Slightly) Naughty

I don't know why but this outfit makes me feel like a naughty flight attendant, but it does. Basically, I wanted to pit "contradictory" prints against each other. I attempted to achieve this with the cheetah camisole and the floral print shoes. By the way, it's time I invested more money in floral prints and prints in general. I feel that I have too much solid going on in my wardrobe. Also, it's time to lay off on the camisoles. Enough already--it's just too much.



This picture was meant to look incredibly serious.
Skirt: Michael Kors
Blouse: Rummaged out of mom's closet
Camisole: Lane Bryant
Necklace and Brooch: Vintage
Headband: Decade (a boutique off of Broadway)
Shoes: Vintage
Scent: Dolce & Gabbana Sicily

No comments: