Saturday, April 18, 2009

We Have a Winner

So, the ring contest closed last Sunday, but in the madness that is my life right now, I had to wait until now to announce the winner.
Amy Johnson over at Femme Hinterland (a blog about being a queer woman in the South) has won the banner contest. I loved the banner instantly, as she seemed to really get the essence of who I am as both a lover of fashion and also just as a person.

I would also highly encourage anyone who is into handmade goods to check out her etsy shop (Artful Arts Amy). Congrats Amy and thanks again to Chic Downtown for the lovely ring.
I would also like mention that Chic Downtown is having a giveaway going on at their blog right now to win a size 8, beautiful Tibi mini dress.
I highly encourage anyone who is a size 8 to go for it! Here's a picture to encourage you.

Compliments of chickdowntown.com, a great site for women's designer clothing from designers like Diane von Furstenberg, Nanette Lepore and Genetic Denim.

No comments: