Friday, July 31, 2009

Laundry Day


I found these awesomely retro washing accoutrements abandoned behind my favorite liquor store yesterday. I just prayed they'd still be here today, and much to my surprise, they were.
So, so much for restraining the real Carly at work. I busted out one of my craziest pairs of shoes today (only my fourth day of work). The thing I love about these shoes is that there are major dividends involved. I bought them thinking that I'd get a lot of ridicule from most of the world and incredible adoration from the fahsion world. Strangely enough, I have not had a negative comment about these shoes. Everyone (and I do mean everyone) raves about these shoes. It's almost startling how many compliments I get.
It's interesting that people at work have already pegged me as "the fashion girl" with "so many shoes" who is "more comfortable in skirts and dresses than jeans." Evidentally, I'm quite transparent.





Dress: Ross
Tank: The Limited
Scarf: Ebay
Glasses: Plato's Closet
Shoes: Alice + Olivia for Payless

1 comment:

NiNa* said...

I love this fashion shoot! It's genius.