Saturday, July 3, 2010

We're going to party, karamu, fiesta forever


This is the outfit that I was planning to wear to dinner and a movie with some friends. However, I think I'm going to change into something a bit more comfortable.
I spent the week in Keystone, Colorado at an International Baccaleureate (I probably spelled that wrong) conference. I'm still recovering and feeling super antisocial since I stayed in a house with 16 of my colleagues. I'm too much of a homebody for that much socialization.
That's probably the reason I want to feel as comfortable as possible.
Don't forget about the contest. It ends on Monday July, 5.




Oh, I also just finished The Girl with the Dragon tattoo and I'm pretty impressed. My next book is called The Magicians and I'm dying to get started.
Skirt: Faith 21
Blouse: Secondhand
Gloves: knitted by my sister
Shoes: Derek Lam

Lionel Richie-All Night (guilty pleasure song)

No comments: