Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Doll's House

Georges Brassens-Je Me Suis Fait Tout Petit
God, I love Ibsen. The whole idea behind the title of this post was this weird whimsy to create a face that emulates the Russian nesting dolls. I'm not even sure where that idea came from, but I took a great deal of time making up my face with rounded blush cheeks and dramatic eye liner. I don't do much in the way of make up on a day-to-day basis-- usually a little foundation and mascara-- so the effort this took is tremendous, as far as I'm concerned! The effect was well worth it, though.








I included this photo because I thought that it was really ethereal despite my scowl.

Skirt: lauraqua3
Petticoat: Anthropologie
Tee: Threadless
Fur: Vintage (Ball Park Flea Market)
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (the brand is Oh Deer!)

No comments: