Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In the Bathroom










Charlotte Martin-Keep Me in Your Pocket
These were not the pictures I intended to take. Instead, I had planned to use this creepy staircase in the St. Catejans buiding on campus. My plans were foiled when I couldn't manage quality shots and so I went to the bathroom and found these arresting windows. It was such a cool bathroom with the heating vents and the green lighting so I took bathroom shots.
Dress: Victoria's Secret
Hat: Anthropologie
Scarf: American Eagle
Bracelet: By the Beard of Zeus (a jewelry website that is no longer)
Leather Gloves: Ebay
Necklace: Gift from when I lived in Denmark
Shoes:Fornarina

1 comment:

listeasy said...

While the science of order management systems have been around as long as there has been mail order, it has become super critical in the highly competitive world of Internet commerce, where vendors may only get one chance to impress a customer with on-time delivery of their products, great customer care, and accurate billing. The time to worry about handling those orders and the tasks that go with them is not when they start coming in, but before you offer the product for sale. Learn more with List Easy