Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Lovely Day

Minus the Bear-Pachuca Sunrise
Today I was confirmed in my suspiscions that blogging would lead to meeting all kinds of people. As I was struggling with my camera attempting to take today's outfit photos, a lovely man named Tom stopped by and asked me if I needed my picture taken. As a general rule, I always feel incredibly self-conscious when other people take my photo, particularly strangers, but I decided that I'd had enough trouble with finding a location and setting up the pictures. So I accepted. Actually, this first photo is me accepting the offer right before the camera took a shot. Anyway, he did such a great job of capturing my shoes that I didn't even need to take a shoe shot. How awesome!






Pants: Torrid
Tank: J. Crew Outlet
Top: The Limited
Cardigan: Kohl's
Brooch: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Bought at a Fashion Denver market
Hat: Ebay
Shoes: Miss Sixty

No comments: