Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dr. Jekyll Paging Mrs. Hyde


So, this outfit is slightly schizophrenic with it's geek-chic and rocker feel.
Today I went on the second annual Birthday Brewery Tour in Boulder. It was kind of an accident, since this year we were planning on heading south for our beer tour (I want you all to know that Colorado has the most microbreweries/brew pubs per capita in the nation). However, Boulder just worked out best (yet again) as a venue. I love Boulder!
Now, I know that many people know about this town from movies, etc. but it is seriously one of my favorite places in Colorado. I have so many zany memories from Pearl Street and the University of Colorado campus, and the hippies just make me smile from ear to ear. Te quiero, Boulder.


Sweater: Secondhand from Saver's
Belt: Hot Topic
Leggings: Faith 21
Shoes: Alice + Olivia for Payless
Jacket: Wet Seal (plus sized collection)
Necklace: Paraphernalia
Earrings: Secondhand from garage sale
Glasses: Ebay
Bracelet: BleachBlack for Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

brittneymiranda said...

I have those shoes!! Love em!