Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leaves of Grass


There is nothing so sweet as combining the most comfortable garments in your closet. I feel like I'm wearing pajamas. Actually, I had to brave the mall today to return a few online purchases (I loathe the mall), and I noticed that I walk differently when I'm in my comfiest clothes. I sauntered instead of walking with intention, as I normally do. I was also less high-strung (which is a completely relative term, because I am high-strung by Colorado standards, but utterly sedated by almost everyone else's standards). Anyway, the day became a kind of "flow through life" day.
I bleached my hair again yesterday and managed to lift the color more, but it's not quite where the stylist and I want it (still some yellows), so I will be back in three weeks for another all-over bleach. In the meantime, I am spoiling my hair with a ton of deep conditioner.



Please excuse the double chin. I was making a leaf angel and really wanted to include a picture eventhough they were all goofy.

Leggings: Target
Tee: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Secondhand from Saver's
Necklace: By the Beard of Zeus
Shoes: Fornarina (from Zappos, I think)

No comments: