Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pop!


Alright. I just love black and white with a tiny spritz of color. It makes the outfit pop in a crazy way.
Speaking of pop, today was an amazing day. I'm falling in love with my students and my master teacher reaffirmed for me in my first evaluation exactly why I made the career change I did. Teaching is incredible, but I lost sight of that with tearing through the red tape that amassed in the teacher education program. Now that I'm actually out there and interacting on a very real basis with students, I've regained the clarity I had when I returned to school. It feels stupendous and I am celebrating with the most scintillating Argentinian Cabernet Savignon.
Also, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've been all about the indoor photos. The thing is, playing with the space in my house has always been so appealing to me and I'm taking the cold weather as an opportunity to explore my lovely home.






Pants: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy
Blazer: Secondhand (Savers)
Tie: DKNY (Ross)
Bracelet: By the Beard of Zeus
Shoes: Cool Shoes MD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome shoes! And loving the tie too (^_^) oh and btw, you should take down my two blogs from your blogroll coz they are no longer in use.. I've decided to just make one blog for everything.. feel free to add my new blog instead if you like:
Linda Famularcano
xxx
P.S. Sorry I had to delete my other comment. I put the wrong link lol.