Friday, December 5, 2008

Cut Off



I went shopping again this evening at two secondhand shops. I've been in desperate need of skirts for a long time and I'm currently attempting to build that portion of my wardrobe for the past few months. But, in true Carly style, I fell in love with two pairs of shoes and walked out of both stores with a pair from each. The first pair is a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs sandals (I know, so appropriate given our freezing temperatures the past few days) that I've lusted after for sometime.
The second pair are the Vince Camutos that are so prisitine, I don't believe that they have ever been worn. They were my "splurge" item, as they were $24 (the MJ shoes were $10) and I haven't spent that much on shoes in about a month. That isn't that long, but it feels long.
And now I'm cutting myself off from the shoe binge. It's time to focus on the dress and skirt area of my closet.

No comments: