Saturday, October 24, 2009

All We Are Is Friends


Today was my first day of fall break (which has never meant so much to me in my entire life). I slept in until 9:40 this morning. It was glorious.
Normally, I hate it when I sleep so late, but since I've been stock piling sleep deprivation as if it were rationed, I let myself sleep as long as I wanted.
I went for another photo shoot with April and had a blast. Pictures will probably become available next weekend and they will be up on the blog. April is incredibly talented and I love working with her.


Skirt: Target
Tee: Every Little Counts
Necklace: Secondhand from garage sale
Purse: Target
Shoes: Marni

2 comments:

Lauren said...

ohhhhh love the leopard skirt. amazing.

lauren
www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

You look great! I love the shoes!
Enjoy your fall break! Don't do any school stuff just relax.