Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Have Lived with Passion and in a Hurry


Today, I feel like a swedish punk rocker. A little bit Eurotrash and 100% cool. Hence, the Europop playground props. I love these earrings because with one outfit they can be elegant and terrifically gaudy. Then, with the next outfit they're over-the-top trashy in the most fabulous of ways. Anyway, I love them to pieces.
On another note, the title for this post comes from the author Isabel Allende in her essay from the book This I Believe. If you've never listened to National Public Radio's This I Believe, you must. It's gorgeous.







Skirt and Jacket: Wet Seal
Tee: Threadless.com
Scarf: The Limited
Tights: We Love Colours
Moto boots: Caterpillar via overstock.com
Cuff: Matara design via ebay
Earrings: Secondhand from garage sale

No comments: