Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Rhyme or Reason (or any logic whatsoever)


So, my plan to play with all my crazy outfits during fall break is rapidly crumbling. I moved my sister into her new house on Monday and Tuesday, and today we are getting about a billion feet of snow (or thereabouts-- it's an estimate).
So, this post is just random.
There are pictures of my dog bounding through the snow (he is obsessed with it).


My latest purchase, mostly inspired by the weather.

And finally, I was surprised by this lovely award from Jane over at Little Violet Dress.

It's always so delightful to get these awards.
Now, here are the rules:

1. thank the person who nominated you (duh).
2. copy the award & put it in your blog.
3. link to the person who nominated you.
4. list 7 interesting things about yourself. (you don't have to include photos, but feel free to if you want!)
5. nominate 7 bloggers for the award.
6. link to each of the nominees.

Thank you, Jane for the awesome shout-out!
And now for seven interesting things about me.
1. I have a really low voice for a female. (I include this because no one who reads this blog has heard my voice, and it's kind of shocking, really.)
2. I am a Zumba instructor.
3. September by Earth, Wind and Fire and Tiny Dancer by Elton John are my two favorite songs in the world.
4. I'm a self-proclaimed "Parakeethead" (My parents are huge Jimmy Buffet fans and I was practically breastfed his music)
5. I was a radical cheerleader in college, which basically means that I protested in a short skirt, armed with sassy political cheers.
6. I have feed several buffalo out of my hand.
7. I'm afraid of mice, being dead, rubberbands, and ferris wheels.

Ok, so I would like to pass this award along to the following people.
1. The Fashion Therapist
2. Fashion, Love, and Martinis
3.Bright Side Dweller
4. Stylesmith
5. Johanna Ost
6. Alice Point
7. Fashion Jazz

2 comments:

FashionJazz said...

Thanks soo much for the award!! Thats suoper sweet of u and for my next post I will do everything!! Thanks again, that really means alot!! : ) xxx

Tabitha said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I love reading your blog and really appreciate the award - can't wait to post about it.