Sunday, October 11, 2009

Evening Wear


This is my outfit from last night. I met up with an old acquaintance, as I mentioned in the previous post, and I am literally in some mutation of a hangover state from the experience. This woman had the ability to cut through all the crap and just talk honestly and, often times, painfully. It was intimate and intense, and in a dark bar with gobs of loud mouths malling us, I couldn't feel more like we were the only two people in the room.
Not to say that there weren't light moments; there were plenty of them. But to be honest, I haven't talked that way with someone for that duration of time for nearly four years now.
I'm still reeling, but in a good way... I guess I know now why I was nervous.



Dress: Ross
Scarf: The Limited
Tights: We Love Colours
Boots: Forever 21
Watch: Matara Design via Ebay
Hat: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

jane st. clair said...

it sounds like a very good kind of intense. i'm glad it went well. you looked fab.

Chelsea said...

girl, you are rocking those hot pink tights!

(also... really refreshing to read a fashion blog from a fellow woman who dates women... just sayin'!)