Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Golden Path


Still at the library-- and so envious of their internet speed. This computer uploads my photos way faster. It reminds me of when I was still on campus and how I would scramble to get pictures taken there so I could load the photos using their super fast internet.
Anyway, this is what I wore today, implementing some of my new purchases in this outfit. It is so hot here! Ninety degrees outside. Really, that's nothing, but I am such a wimp about extreme temperatures, whether it's cold or hot. I'm working outdoors all summer and I'm beginning to wonder if I will make it (eventhough I'll be in a swimsuit all season).
Oh, by the way, I am going to Lake Okiboji for Memorial Day Weekend and I'm not sure if I will have access to the internet. I will be taking outfit photos, but I may not be able to post them until Monday night or Tuesday.




Skirt: Target
Tank: The Limited
Blazer: Secondhand
Necklace: Miss Misa
Bracelet: Secondhand Virgin Mary wrist rosary
Shoes: Marni

No comments: