Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just Hawk It Out


I got the idea for my hair after I got out of the shower yesterday. When I pulled the towl that was turban-tied in my hair out and up, my bangs flopped forward and I thought "Hmm, what a cool faux mohawk I have going on here." I was heading to an interview and deemed that I mohawk would not be appropriate, but I made a mental note for the next opportunity.
I found this skirt at Savers this Thursday. It's kind of a cross between Native American inspired and African inspired, depending on whether it is pleated or stretched out. I went with African inspired today by pairing it with yet another garage sale necklace.
Oh, I also went garage sale shopping today and found a few things which I will post later.







Skirt: Secondhand at Savers
Tank: Victoria's Secret
Necklace: Secondhand at Garage Sale
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Blush by B Lush

No comments: