Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring


I am exhausted, but surprisingly once I busted out the camera, I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures. I may be developing a nostalgia for the old blog days when picture taking was a creative adventure and not the burden it became during student teaching.
I have a district interview tomorrow morning and I may take a picture of that outfit. I will be looking much more conservative than I am used to, but that's the teacher life.
Also, random story for you all: On Wednesday, my crappy excuse for a second closet (a necessity that transpired when I was in college due to an overwhelming acquisition of clothing) decided to break and my clothes and bags landed on top of my suitcase that I still haven't fully unpacked from my trip to San Fransisco. It is a gigantic mess and yet, as of Sunday evening (the exact moment that I'm writing this), I have opted to ignore the problem. The mess is so overwhelming, I don't even know where to begin, so I just step over my clothes and shoes to get to my real closet. I've got to take care of it soon or I'm pretty sure I'll lose my mind.



Dress: James Perse (shopbop)
Sweater: Anthropologie
Necklace: Street Vendor in Avignon, France
Shoes: Ebay

No comments: