Saturday, November 15, 2008

Egg Plant





I forget how much I love this dress. It's so simple but with a unique color. The reason for the two different pairs of shoes is because I helped my sister move an oversized chair into her new apartment. I thought the heels might be a bad idea and it turns out... I was right. The woman she bought it from lived on the 9th floor of an apartment building and the elevator was a really funky shape. I got all kinds of smashed and bruised in the process, so the heels would have probably only assisted in breaking an ankle. This evening, I plan to snack on some appetizers and maybe have some beer. I'm just such a homebody.
Dress: American Apparel
Belt: Etsy
Necklace: Vintage
Bag: Religion Clothing
Motorcycle boots: Overstock.com (they're CAT, like the Caterpillar company that makes tractors. Totally hardcore)
Herringbone boots: Ebay

No comments: