Sunday, November 16, 2008

Make Out!

Frou Frou-Shh
Today was unseasonably warm so I felt that sandals were definitely in order. I've wanted to wear these sandals since I got them a little over a week ago. I painted my nails last night because I've decided it's a nice addition to an outfit. Unfortunately, I didn't know it would be so warm outside and that I would be able to wear this outfit, which I had devised in my head last night. The candy apple red clashes with the apricot color of my shirt. But then I decided that it clashed in a good way. At least that's me justifying my error in my own head. It's amazing how that happens.
Also, this skirt is a Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's skirt that I found this friday evening. I hated Daisy Fuentes when I was in middle school and she was still on MTV. However, for clothing, I'm always willing to make concessions and I am certainly glad I did so in this case. The shape of this skirt is incredibly flattering and the fabric is uber comfortable.
And yes, my shirt says Make Out!





Skirt: Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's
Shirt: Every Little Counts
Shoes: Urban Original
Cuff: Green Belts
Clutch: Parker Hawn
Pearls: Target
Scarf: Anthropologie

No comments: