Monday, November 10, 2008

New Hair

Ok, so I've never been particularly worried about my hair. I mean, I want it too look nice but I'm willing to take big risks to have it look nice and I usually don't care about the consequences. Add to that the fact that I am an extremely restless person and we get some drastic and gutsy hair cuts. When I lived in Denmark, I never wanted to shell out the exhorbitant amounts of cash for a hair cut so I had friends cut my hair the entire year I was there. I figured that if it turned out badly, I'd just let it grow out or cut it.
Lately, I've been bored with my mundane do so I took some scissors and made some bangs. The side sweep is huge and I love it. That's the thing about hair. If you don't give a crap about how it turns out, it almost always turns out well.

No comments: