Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Old Lady

Randi Laubek-What You Feel Like
I have wanted to take photos in this building since I started blogging, but there were always people in there doing yoga or belly dancing or something equally strange. This morning, I got to campus super early and found that the location was all mine. I did not encounter a single soul the entire time I was taking pictures. It was great.
The look today feels a little like an eccentric granny, but I'm kind of digging it. The hat was a gift from my sister about six years ago and this is the first time I have worn it. It's so big and floppy and I can barely see anything in my periphery vision, but in the end, that works out really well, because I get to be entirely in my own little realm of existence. This hat is definitely going to have to make more appearances.






Jeans: Old Navy
Blouse: My mother's
Cardigan: Nordstrom (I got it as a vendor gift when I worked there)
Hat: Liz Claiborne (gift from my sister)
Shoes: Christian Louboutin (ebay)

No comments: